BENEFIT PLANS & ADMINISTRATION
Recruit and maintain the best employees.
PRO Resources offers comprehensive benefits packages, allowing you to compete with any company. We handle all paperwork and administration from enrollment to claims, And our experience provides the best solutions for your company’s needs.
Our Benefits Administration Offering Includes:
• Administering PRO's Benefit Plans
• Provide Tax Advantage Through Section 125 Plans
• Enroll Employees in our Benefit Plans
• Respond To Employee Benefit Inquiries, Claims, and Questions
• Provide Access To 401k Plans
• Provide Life Insurance Plans
• Provide Access To Voluntary Dental Plans
• Provide Access To Employee Discount Programs
• Supplemental Insurance Products
• Short-Term Disability Plans
Contact us today for a free proposal on how PRO Resources can help you with your benefits administration!
A 401(k) is no longer optional.
More often than not, the 401(k) is no longer an optional benefit. It is as much expected as health insurance was ten years ago. The hurdle for most businesses is to put together a 401(k) plan that is up-to-date, easy to use and cost effective. Pro Resources overcomes these hurdles for our clients with plan design, investment performance and service which are second to none!
The Complete 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
PRO Resources offers a valuable, sought-after benefit and an essential recruiting and retention tool that is a win - win for both employers and employees.
Zero cost to you and low participant costs
Eliminate your role as Trustee of your own plan
Outsourced Fiduciary Services & compliance headaches
Eliminate the hassles of 401(k) administration
- No more IRS form 5500 to file- No more plan audits
- Outsourced loan and distribution processing
Full flexibility in plan design
Matching, profit sharing, eligibility . ..
Low cost no-load mutual funds
From Vanguard, T. Rowe Price, American Funds, MFS and more.
Grow Your Company
We take pride in delivering Benefits, Technology, Payroll, Workers Comp, Human Resources and Engaging Experiences for clients all over the world.
This link leads to the negotiated in-network service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts under our health plans and healthcare providers. They are being made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule.