USING OUR SERVICES
FAQs About Using Our Services
Payroll administration can be a difficult, time consuming, and expensive process. It is also a reality of life for every business. But payday doesn’t have to be something to worry about. If payroll administration is becoming more than you can handle in‐house, consider payroll outsourcing with PRO Resources. Our online payroll services ensure that information is quickly and easily accessible to you and your employees. Our comprehensive, state‐of‐the art outsourced payroll administration services offer a fully integrated payroll solution.
Our payroll services include:
- Pre-signed and sealed checks. We deal with the hassle of calculating and producing each check before sending them to you.
- Easy-to-read, detailed reports with an unlimited custom report writer capable of departmental breakdowns.
- We calculate and deposit all state and federal tax liabilities, eliminating payroll tax headaches.
- The preparation and filing of all state and federal quarterly and year‐end returns and reports.
- The preparation and delivery of W‐2/1099 earning statements at year-end.
- Unlimited direct deposit service for each employee.
- 401(k) reports and census downloading.
- Time off tracking.
- Online employee pay stubs.
- Instant online reports, enabling you to manage payroll information in real‐time.
- New hire reporting.
When you outsource your payroll administration to PRO Resources payroll services, you gain many competitive advantages, including:
- Immediate access to all of the census information required to obtain employee benefit quotes and to administer payroll administration programs.
- Uncomplicated coordination of employee deferrals, deductions, reimbursements, and account status information for integrated FLEX administration.
- Continuous, up‐to‐the‐minute information for retirement plan reporting, deductions, investments, and reconciliation.
- Complete IT support, hosting, and backup, making your online payroll experience a smooth one.
- Freedom of choice for the business owner. Time is no longer spent administering the non‐productive function of payroll. That time can be
- reallocated to more profitable activities.
Manually tracking employee attendance and accruals is time-consuming and often error-prone. It can also be a major source of pain for companies, as inaccurate time tracking leads to waste of time and money.
PRO Online Plus offers extensive attendance and time tracking functionality, including online time clocks and time sheets. The time & attendance capabilities of our system are designed to provide broad flexibility in data collection methods, as well as labor distribution capabilities and data analysis features.
Our system can collect time information in a number of ways, including an online time clock, integrated physical time clocks, or even manual time sheets.
With our online time clock, punches can be uploaded to the system as they occur, populating time sheets and other related reports such as employee schedules, making it easy for managers to stay informed. Employees can access their time information through their own employee home page, and can review their punches and notify employers and managers of any changes.
Our easy to use system eliminates the need to spreadsheet and manually total hours, freeing up much of your valuable time, and when payday comes around your employees' hours will already be totaled and ready for submission to payroll.
PRO Resources also offers biometric time clocks and swipe time clocks to cost effectively gather and evaluate employees’ time/work information with no need to key new hires and terminations into the clock as the system will push and pull the data automatically.
PRO Online Plus helps you automate the difficult and time-consuming task of benefits administration, saving you time, reducing errors, and minimizing the amount of paperwork that has to be dealt with. Our system lets benefits administrators easily manage and track employee participation in benefits programs, from medical benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and group insurance, to other benefits such as pension, profit sharing, and stock option plans.
The system supports open enrollment. Employees view benefit choices according to their eligibility and see detailed plan information online in the Benefit Enrollment Wizard. They can see at a glance what their premiums are, what the employer contribution is, and what their total expenses will be as they enroll. Employers and benefits administrators can easily track employees’ enrollment status and benefit elections, and can quickly identify which employees haven’t completed the enrollment process.
Key features include:
• Process elections & changes online
• Benefit confirmation statements
• Open enrollment
• Cobra reporting
• Employee benefit
How Can We Help You?
Contact us today to discuss HR and benefit solutions for your company.